VO2 Master ProWearable – Accurate – Easy-To-Use
Versatile and accurate VO2 and breathing analysis
– Same high quality galvanic oxygen sensing technology as used in industry standard lab equipment.
– Direct measurement at the mouth results in accurate, repeatable data sampling.
– A solenoid valve controls the flow of gas by the oxygen sensor, enabling automatic calibration, and device safety shut-off.
– Every unit is meticulously standardized on industry-leading lung simulator prior to shipping.
– Easy to replace single–use filter medium ensures sanitation between users.
Request a download a peer-reviewed publication on VO2 Master Pro’s accuracy.
Simple Analysis Software
– Live data display on iOS mobile devices over Bluetooth. Android version coming soon.
– Connect third-party sensors that measure heart rate, speed, cadence, power, and muscle oxygenation.
– Built-in PDF report generation.
– Export amalgamated raw and averaged data for further analysis.
Best lab for VO2max testing I've ever been to. Fresh air for days, actual numbers and real tarmac under the tyres.
Measuring Economy with VO2 Master enables me to select the fastest wetsuit for an athlete on an individual basis. My athletes can increase their swimming efficiency without increasing training volume.
Biomarkers collected and displayed by VO2 Master Pro:
How many breaths occur per minute.
Volume breathed per breath
How much air is moved by the lungs per minute.
Fraction of Expired Oxygen
Concentration of oxygen in the exhaled air of a subject.
Exhale Air Temperature
The temperature of the air that exits the lungs.
Volume of Oxygen Consumed (VO2)
Volume of oxygen molecules consumed by the body per minute.
Oxygen Sensor Humidity
Humidity concentration at the unit’s most sensitive hardware.
VO2 Master devices are designed and manufactured in Vernon, BC, Canada.
Have questions? Contact us. We want to hear from you.