The term “personal information” refers to any information about an identifiable individual or any information that allows an individual to be identified. Generally speaking, personal information does not include what is considered business contact information: your name, title or position, business address, telephone number, facsimile number or e-mail address. The types of personal information that VO2 Master may collect about you includes your name, home address, telephone number, personal e-mail address, billing and account information, and other information incidental to providing products and services offered by VO2 Master.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
VO2 Master collects, uses and discloses personal information for the purposes identified at the time of collection, or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law. More specifically, we collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to establish and manage client relationships;
- to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide VO2 Master’s products and services;
- to establish and maintain commercial relationships with clients, suppliers and other third parties, including to issue invoices, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations;
- to establish, manage and terminate employment, contractual and partnership relationships;
- to understand and respond to client, supplier and other third party needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with such parties and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to market, sell or otherwise provide products and services of third parties with whom VO2 Master has a commercial relationship;
- to develop and manage VO2 Master’s business and operations;
- to detect and protect VO2 Master and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with VO2 Master policies and contractual obligations;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- for any other purpose to which you consent.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
From time to time, VO2 Master may disclose your personal information to:
- service providers, including an organization or individual retained by VO2 Master to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, document management and office services;
- a person who, in the reasonable judgment of VO2 Master, is providing or seeking the information as your agent;
- to our insurers and to regulatory agencies applicable to the operations of VO2 Master;
- to personnel in VO2 Master, government authorities, insurers, benefits providers, consultants or agents as reasonably required to establish, manage or terminate employment, contractual and partnership relationships; and
- any third party or parties, where you consent to such disclosure or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information is stored in secured locations and on servers located either at our offices or at the offices of our service providers.
To the extent that VO2 Master employs third-party service providers to store, handle or process personal information on our behalf (e.g., data storage and processing, cloud computing, application hosting or office services), we use contractual and other means to provide a comparable level of protection while the information is being stored, handled or processed by those service providers.
Our service providers are committed by contractual agreements with us to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, collection, use or disclosure. Our service providers are not permitted to disclose your information to others.
Some of our service providers may store your personal information in other countries. If it is required by law or court order, your personal information could be made accessible to legal authorities, including law enforcement and national security authorities of those countries.
HOW MAY YOU OBTAIN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Upon your written request, VO2 Master will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and will give you access to that information. Access requests should be sent to the individual identified below.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, VO2 Master employs administrative and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of your personal information. Where personal information is sent to a third party for processing we ensure, through our contracts with them, that all personal information is kept secure. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems.
PRIVACY AND OUR WEBSITE
Online Communications – In order to provide our website visitors with a service or information, visitors may voluntarily submit personal information to us for purposes such as asking a question, obtaining information, subscribing to a mail or e-mail list, and participating in contests and surveys. If you are known to VO2 Master as a registered user of an online service, we may combine and store personal information about your use of our website and the online information you have provided with certain other online and offline information we may have collected.
E-mail Communications – Occasionally, we may send marketing or promotional e-mail communications to you with information that may be useful, including information about VO2 Master products. In this process, we may collect certain information such as the date/time you first opened our e-mail communications, the number of times you open our e-mail communications, click-through activity on the contents of our e-mail communications and compile generally the related statistics. We may combine and store any such information to manage and improve our e-mail communications to you. We will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from VO2 Master.
Links – Our website may contain links to other websites which are provided as a convenience only. Visitors are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy policies and practices than VO2 Master, and VO2 Master has no responsibility for such third party websites.
PRIVACY AND OUR APP - VO2 Master Manager
Location Information – Location tracking is optional and not required to make use of the app. Location information will be collected by the app when it is in use or in the background only when –
1. You have an active session.
2. You have enabled the Geo location sensor device from the manage devices screen.
3. You have enabled the location permissions for the app in your system settings.
The location information collected is stored within the app and is not shared with third parties. This information may be used within the app, for example to display the route taken during the recorded session on a map display.