Salary$65,000 - $150,000 per year
Job TypePermanent Full-Time
Are you a natural salesperson who thrives on building relationships and closing deals? VO2 Master is seeking an exceptional Sales Executive to join our team and help us achieve growth and success. As a critical member of our organization, you’ll be responsible for generating leads, building and maintaining relationships, and following up with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
We value integrity, professionalism, and drive, and we’re looking for someone who shares these values. Strong technology skills are also essential, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Zoom, and CRM systems, as well as the ability to quickly adapt to new technology. If you have a foundational knowledge of physiology, sports science, software, and electronic hardware, you’ll have a definite advantage.
At VO2 Master, we’re committed to working collaboratively to achieve our goals, and we’re looking for someone who values teamwork and is willing to support others to achieve overall sales success. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your sales career and make an impact on the success of VO2 Master, we want to hear from you!
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Generate sales leads through attending tradeshows, networking, referral requests, online / social media research, etc.
- Follow up on inbound and marketing leads, identify qualified opportunities, and provide appropriate levels of information
- Manage the customer relationship at all points of the sale including first impression, relationship development, sales pitch, close and post-purchase follow-up, and support
- Prospect for new business; conduct sales calls, actively grow your book of business, and stay on track with our CRM software
- Perform sales demos for customers via Zoom and in-person
- Effectively communicate in person and using phone, video conferencing, email, text, and social media platforms to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Maintain in a CRM deals, contacts and accounts
- Assess customer needs and use strong product knowledge to generate sales and the purchase of add-ons
- Create quotes, bids, RFQ’s, proposals, and invoices for customers
- Prepare and present weekly sales reports to management
- Some travel required which may be international
Location and Schedule:
- Options to work remotely
- Flexible schedule from Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Type:
- Commission pay
To apply fill out the form below.
* Benefit options are only available for Canadian applicants.