Salary$70,000–$125,000 a year
Job TypeFull-time, Permanent
About VO2 Master:
We are VO2 Master, and we produce and sell the world’s leading portable VO2 Analyzer. We are the technology innovator supporting world class athletes and healthy lifestyle enthusiasts. And we have only just begun. We are increasingly influencing athletic performance and supporting healthy lifestyles across the globe. Top athletes and research institutions use our product. We are innovating in the dynamic metabolic health and fitness category.
You have a depth of knowledge in Marketing, have used these skills to power growth at other technology companies and you are enthusiastic about sports and fitness. You know how to create a growth plan and drive demand generation. You are strategic but willing to roll up you sleeves and be involved in all aspects of marketing. You have intuition from your experience, but you are committed to understanding the data and committed to the demand generation processes. You have experience in reaching multiple market segments in many countries through digital marketing.
- Understand the target market segments extremely well due to your interests in sport, fitness, and technology.
- Build a demand generation strategy complete with segment goals, milestones, metrics, and budget.
- Predictably grow product leads, in defined segments.
- Develop quarterly OKRs and review regularly with the marketing team.
- Lead the development of marketing programs, execute and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop a global marketing calendar and analyze the ROI regularly.
- Lead go-to-market plans for new product launches, campaigns and activations
- Utilize insights and analytics to refine and optimize our marketing initiatives, ensuring every move resonates with our target audience.
- Develop a cohesive, high-performing team of marketers.
- Increase brand awareness in both existing and new markets.
- Lead and inspire a team of marketers of continuous learning and innovation.
- Be a good leadership role model in a growing company.
- 8-10+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a strategic fast moving technology start-up environment
- Relevant degree preferred.
- You deliver high quality on time and come with solutions rather than problems.
- Accustomed to working in a fast‐paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience building innovative GTM campaigns.
Fluency in digital marketing, including a clear understanding of demand generation in digital channels, social media content, etc.
Exceptional presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and respect for process
1-2 years of experience leading, growing and managing a team
Why work with us?
- We are an exciting technology innovator in the athletic performance/health space.
- We are growing and hiring people.
- We are creating a buzz! We are endorsed by world champion athletes.
- Opportunity to get involved in the early stages of the company and grow with it.
- Full time position, working with a team in the Vernon B.C. office or remotely with some time in the Vernon office.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (required)
- English (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vernon, BC V1T 5S7