Are you an experienced administrative assistant with a passion for sports or fitness? Or do you love working with people?
Do you want to be a part of something truly revolutionary?
Born, raised, and residing in Vernon, BC, VO2 Master exists to make the world healthier, fitter, and faster. We have a passion for athlete development, improving society’s weight management challenges, and promoting wellness through healthy living. VO2 Master develops, manufactures, and sells the world’s first truly portable metabolic analysis kit – a beautifully simplified means to evaluate an individual’s physiology that inspires awareness and improvement.
We are looking for an Admin Assistant who wants to share in our success! We offer great wages in addition to opportunities for advancement, flex hours, work from home options, benefits and more.
- Must be comfortable regularly speaking with customers on the phone
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficient in using a computer, including typing quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in managing professional social media accounts
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in an ever-changing start-up environment.
- Sales experience of some kind
- Shipping experience
- Experience with an online CRM system
- 2+ years’ experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate
- Vernon, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person